Hampden Recreation Department and Lura Hoit Memorial Pool
Skip to nav
- Due to COVID-19
- Face coverings are required at all times except when swimming or taking a shower for ages 3 - adult.
- Spectators/guardians MUST wear a face covering at all times and social distance while sitting on the benches and bleachers.
MUST HAVE PASSED ADVANCED BEGINNER OR HAD A SWIM TEST
Advanced level that works with children to improve technique and increase endurance along with an introduction to breaststroke.
- Must be able to swim 1 length of pool front crawl, backstroke and elementary backstroke, width of pool sidestroke (passed deep end test)
- For completion swimmers must swim 50yds front crawl, backstroke, breaststroke, sidestroke and elementary backstroke.
- No make-ups for missed classes
- No refund or credit for withdrawal after 2 weeks