Hampden Recreation Department and Lura Hoit Memorial Pool
Skip to nav
- Due to COVID-19
- Face coverings are required at all times except when swimming or taking a shower for ages 3 - adult.
- Spectators/guardians MUST wear a face covering at all times and social distance while sitting on the benches and bleachers.
Advanced level that works with children to improve technique and increase endurance along with an introduction to breaststroke.
- Must be able to swim 1 length of pool front crawl, backstroke and elementary backstroke, width of pool sidestroke (passed deep end test)
- For completion swimmers must swim 50yds front crawl, backstroke, breaststroke, sidestroke and elementary backstroke.
- No make-ups for missed classes
- No refund or credit for withdrawal after 2 weeks