Hampden Recreation Department and Lura Hoit Memorial Pool
Skip to nav
Swim Lessons, Infant/Toddler
- Due to COVID-19
- Face coverings are required at all times except when swimming or showering for ages 3 - adult.
- Spectators MUST wear a face covering at all times and social distance while sitting on the benches and bleachers.
An introduction to the pool setting for parents and their children.
- A parent/guardian must attend and get into water with child.
- For children ages 6 months to 2 years
- Children will be taught how to kick, blow bubbles, enter and exit pool safely with lots of games and songs
- No make-ups for missed classes
- No refunds or credits for withdrawals after 2 weeks